Guns are owned for a variety of reasons, but in most cases for hunting and protection. Unprecedented gun sales in recent years (due in part to unsettled social conditions) mean that more households than ever possess firearms, and this means that the possibility that an accident could occur has gone up as well. No one wants to see a family member or friend wounded because a gun was accessible to the wrong person.
Likewise, the fact that guns are the most coveted of items for thieves to steal, will tell you that firearms should be safely locked away when not in use. Closets, shelves, or drawers are not secure receptacles for guns; what is needed is a gun safe, and Barska biometric gun safes provide the very latest in technology to protect your firearms and your family. Depending on the model, anywhere from 30 to 120 individual identities can be programmed into a Barska biometric safe.
Choosing The Barska Biometric Safe That is Perfect for You
The Barska biometric gun safe that you choose will depend upon what type of firearms you own. A relatively small gun safe will be appropriate if you only have one pistol, but if you own several handguns and rifles or shotguns, you will definitely want a safe capable of storing your collection comfortably.
#1 Barska AX 12038 Biometric Wall Safe
The innovative Biometric Fingerprint Technology is Barska’s forte. Barska AX 12038 Biometric Wall Safe is capable of identifying the 120 different users. The quality of all parts is great and the exterior color is also of a very high standard to go with your room interiors.
- Ability to ascertain identities of up to 120 different users
- Renders itself to be easily camouflaged or concealed behind photo frames, paintings, pieces of furniture etc
- A unique, Two-point Deadbolt locking System
- Secondary access with an override capability, in the event of a battery failure
#2 BARSKA AX11620 Mini Biometric Safe
The BARSKA AX11620 Mini Biometric Safe is ideal for safe storage of handguns and other valuable or sensitive equipment, be it your personal documents or jewelry. This Mini biometric safe can store up to 30 different identities for as many users. The system is very easy to use and allows one to register fingerprints in seconds. The size is such that it can easily store two handguns securely.
- Compact Safe with biometric fingerprint locking system
- Pre-drilled holes render the safe to be mounted onto a wall or any other horizontal surface
- Holds up to 30 fingerprints of various registered users
The product however is not fire proof, but then it weighs only 16 lbs. It has a battery life of up to two years and comes with a limited warranty of one year.
#3 BARSKA AX11224 Biometric Safe
BARSKA AX11224 Biometric Safe is another safe of the compact variety. A safe with unique fingerprint pad for one of the easiest and secure access. It opens with the touch of a finger and as is with the other products of its ilk, stores up to 30 fingerprints for as many users.
- Secure & Easy Access with unique Finger Print pad
- Inbuilt computer stores up to 30 Fingerprints
- Unique touch open technology
- Spacious enough to accommodate documents, valuables, jewelry and much more
- Package includes mounting hardware and a set of two emergency backup keys
Interiors are such that it provides the user with options to store your important documents, valuables, jewelry, and much more. The package includes mounting hardware and two emergency backup keys.
#4 BARSKA AX11556 Top Opening Biometric Fingerprint Safe
Whether you want a gun safe for home or office, the BARSKA AX11556 Top Opening Biometric Fingerprint Safe can let you get to your handgun in seconds. When installed in a drawer, this safe is completely undetectable, only you and those who have access to the safe will know where it is concealed.
- 2 Durable steel locking deadbolts with emergency back-up keys
- Capable to store up t0 30 individual fingerprints
- Includes pre-drilled holes for easy mounting
- Easy to set up and easy to use
This would be the perfect safe to install in a drawer of your bed stand or in a table next to where you sit in the living room – your gun would be there should you need it. You can program up to 30 fingerprints in the safe’s computer, and many people use several of their fingers to make certain they will be able to open the safe when they need to.