Sometimes a regular home safe might be inappropriate and uncomfortable in case you are looking for something else. For homes and offices we like the wall safes; because they are lightweight while still effective and they are easy to conceal & access. Our best wall safe reviews will be the perfect solution to choose your ultimate wall safe which can make your life comfortable and stress-free.
Owning a firearm is a huge privilege, but it also comes with its very own set of responsibilities. You as the gun owner are responsible for keeping the firearm away from places that it can cause harm to anyone and you will need to ensure that it is protected from theft as well. A perfect wall mounting safe can ensure all your needs. Keep your firearms and valuables protected no matter where you go.
But, a firearm should not be your only motivation to invest in a wall safe. If you are highly dependable on valuable documents, a suitable wall mounted safe will surely protect your documents and keep them out of the wrong hands. The best wall mount safes can also be used for safeguarding cash, ornaments and other valuables. This is something encouraged by most restaurant experts as well.
What Makes a Wall Safe Great?
While you may see the great benefits of owning a wall safe, you may not know exactly what to look for. Most people would just think of one that fit into a location in their home, but there are a number of factors you want to consider when choosing a wall safe. Here are some factors you should consider.
- Accessibility. The reason for considering a desirable wall safe should be determined. The safe should be close to you and easy to mount but still ensure a secure and sturdy safety concept. I like to recommend a safe that is easy to access and will take you as little time as possible to open.
- Concealment. How well the safe could be concealed is also important. This is especially true if you have children who will feel compelled to try to get in the safe if they know that it is there. There are countless stories of children getting injured by the contents of safe, so removing any temptation can be a big bonus to you. Plus, it deters people who may try to burglarize your house from finding your safe as well.
- Quality. Like any product, not every wall safe is the same. There are some that are made with far superior quality, including be waterproof, and so your choice should be dependent upon the quality that you need. For example, if you live in an area where you face the threat of flooding, having a waterproof safe is essential.
- Lock Type. Not every lock type on a wall safe is the same either. Many employ the traditional combination lock, where you turn a dial to the proper numbers to get it to unlock, however, there are many other options available today, especially in this digital age. Some offer fingerprint scans or digital codes for you to enter. You can even lock or unlock your save using a phone app. There are a number of great options out there for you.
- Size. This is incredibly important depending upon the type of contents you wish to use the safe for. For example, if this is going to be your gun safe that having one that easily and securely stores your weapons is essential. Get something that works within your needs.
- Price. Price is obviously a factor with any product you would purchase, and you should be aware that there is a price range that should work within your budget yet still provide you with quality safe. You can find a good wall safe anywhere from $50 to several thousand dollars. So, don’t get caught in believing you can find the right say for yourself.
- Location in Your Home. Where you intend to put the safe in your home is important as well. It makes no sense to buy a safe that does not fit in the location you want or to put a safe in a location that is difficult for you to reach. Make sure you choose something that accommodates the space available and your ability to reach the safe safely.
- Additional Features. Finally, I have to mention about additional features. Many wall mounted safes will be great for resisting fires and even water. In the culinary industry, you will need to keep these features in mind as when something catches a fire, you will be sure that your valuable documents and even your cash are still protected.
Not all safes are created equal and it could save you a lot of money when buying a new wall mounting safe. When you understand the significance of these features, you will be more likely to buy the best wall mount safe for your needs. These are directly aimed at business owners and empowering you to make the right choice for the protection of your firearms and valuables.
Top Rated Wall Safes on the Market!
#1 V-Line Closet Vault II Wall Gun Cabinet – Best in-Wall Long Gun Safe
If you are looking for a top-of-the-line wall safe that is ideal for storing your larger sized firearms, then this is one you are really going to like. This is the perfect rifle, made of 16 gauge steel that is ideal to protect your firearms while allowing you to store weapons such as an AR-15. What is great about this is that…
- The safe is design so that it is easily installed into a wall or other designated location. You will find that it can easily be installed so that is flush with the wall, making concealment a snap. You also like the fact that you can install the unit either and horizontally or vertically to fit your needs. The case is built with pre-punched holes making mounting easy.
- The case is large enough to be able to accommodate almost any rifle that you may own, including its accessories. The locking system uses a five button mechanical process, allowing you to be able to set the code easily and securely. The best part is that this does not require batteries for you to be able to operate the system, so there is no worry about your difficulty in gaining access.
- There is no key that is included or needed to be used. This ensures that a person cannot gain access to your safe by inadvertently finding the key at some point. By setting the proper five digit code you want to use, you can securely fasten your safe in place ensuring that no one will be gaining unauthorized access. Plus, the lock is a high-grade option, meaning you can have confidence when this safe is secured.
- The frame is built with high-grade steel that not only gives it a secure look and feel, but also gives it an outstanding aesthetic look as well. V-Line Closet Vault is a great option for those who are looking to safely store their firearms without concern of an unwanted guest gaining easy access. Hinges are built internally to greatly reduce the ability of someone to pry their way into your safe.
#2 V-Line Quick Vault Locking Storage – Best in-Wall Handgun Safe
If you are looking for the perfect safe for your handgun or handguns, this is the option to look for. Not only is it made of a durable metal that makes it safe for you to be able to store your items within the unit, but it is also bulletproof both inside and out. This prevents people from being able to access it by trying to shoot their way through the safe.
- There is one adjustable shelf included, allowing you to quickly and easily organize your items as you desire. Plus the shelf is removable should you desire to not use it at all. You will love the design of the safe, as it is made so that the door is indented so that the safe is flush with the wall. This ensures that you can easily disguise it behind a painting or other hanging object without it being noticeable.
The safe locks with a mechanical locking system that includes an additional backup key. The push button system allows you to create a unique code that you enter to gain access into the safe. However, should you have a situation where you have forgotten the code or where you need to allow someone else to gain access, there is a backup key that comes along with the safe.
The safe is designed to be pry resistant. This gives you the added peace of mind to know that someone will not be able to dislodge the door or pull the safe apart using a crowbar or other similar object. In fact, the hinges have been turned to the inside which makes it nearly impossible for anyone to be able to hear the door off.
This is a fantastically design safe that comes at a reduced cost in comparison to many other types of models. There is some challenge in having success in setting the code at first, but you will find that this is a great model for those who are looking for a safe place to store their handguns.
#3 Protex Fire Resistant Safe (WES2113-DF) – Best Fireproof Wall Safe
This is the very best fire resistant safe on the market today, protecting items within your safe for up to 30 minutes during a fire. This gives you plenty of time to be able to get your items out of the safe or two get the fire under control before you have any kind of issue.
- Just as a quick reference, most home and business fires are extinguished within the first 15 minutes of arrival by the fire department. This ensures that you have plenty of time to keep your items safe because this wall safe unit will act as a retardant that will protect the items inside your safe in the overwhelming vast majority of situations.
Two particular items, and improved fire resistant interior liner has been added. This liner not only helps to reduce heat penetrating inside the safe, but is also waterproof, keeping water out, even the extreme pressure that occurs from fire hoses. This makes it ideal for you to be able to store weapons or media devices without having to worry about them getting damaged.
The safe comes with an electronic lock that enables you to be able to create a unique code to gain access into the safe. However, for those times that you may have forgotten the code, there are two backup keys that are provided that enable you to be able to get in if you have some emergency or have forgotten.
The outer coating of the safe is made of a strong and durable metal. It comes with a 3/16 inch solid steel door that is indented into the safe unit to ensure that you can place this into the wall, putting a picture over it without it being noticeable. There are two adjustable shelves inside, allowing you to separate items easily if you desire.
You will also like the fact that this safe is built with pry resistant hinges. This makes it so that a person would have virtually no success it trying to open the safe and less they had the code or the key. Because of its design most would not even know that you had a safe, and less you told them, so this is the perfect option for a person who once a fire retardant safe that protects their valuables.
Comparing all the mentioned wall safes it has been difficult to choose the clear winner, but the Protex Wall Safe (WES2113-DF) is packed with almost all of the qualities needed in an ideal wall mounted safe, I have settled on this model. It is a quite affordable safe and I recommend this without a doubt to anyone looking to buy a perfect wall mounting safe for home or office use. It is easy to mount and to conceal and with the removable shelves, you will be able to store bigger items inside easily.
#4 Gardall WS1314-T-EK 4″ Concealed Wall Safe – Best Hidden Wall Safe
If you are looking for a quality wall safe that comes at a reasonable price, this is one of the best electronic options out there. This is a smaller sized safe that will easily fit into most locations in your home or office, maybe even in the floor if you so desire. It has a 1 inch phalange on all four sides of the safe, allowing you to easily secure the safe in place and hold it securely fastened.
- The design of the safe is made so that it is easy to conceal. This makes it easy for you to be able to place this virtually any place in your home, then placed some object over it to make it virtually invisible to anyone else.
This unit comes with an electronic lock and has three active bolts that hold the door securely fastened in place. The locking system makes this easy to open and provides you with that added level of protection as you can create your own code and allow access only to those you trust. As an additional safety feature, a key is also included that can only allow a person to gain access once they have entered the combination code.
The safe is designed for walls that are no more than 4 inches thick and does not take a more than 14.5 inches in any other direction. This makes it ideal for almost any location that you would have, as you will find that these dimensions fit virtually anywhere.
The total capacity is a little less than .25 ft.³ and weighs about 27 pounds. This makes it easy to install, but limits the type of items that you are able to store. One shelf is included that is not adjustable.
You will like the heavy-duty construction of the safe. It is a lot more durable and secure then many more expensive models of comparable size and the locking system is built of a higher quality grade. It is truly a safe that you can count on to store your important valuables, especially media and passports.
#5 Homak Wall Safe WS00018002 – Best Between the Studs Wall Safe
There is no denying that this is one of the heaviest safes that you will find, coming in at 53 pounds, but if you are looking for an option that enables you to be able to store virtually anything, then this is the safe for you. This is a long safe, meaning you can store almost any firearm in here securely and safely.
- The safe is built with a heavy duty construction of hard steel, making it almost impenetrable. The hinges are all internal, so no one is going to be trying to pry this thing open and have success. It is impact resistant and built to give you greater peace of mind because of how durable and strong it is.
The outside is built with a powder coated finish which keeps it rust resistant. Plus, because of the design, you will love how easy it is to conceal this behind almost any object. In fact, many people place this inside a closet where they store clothes, because it could easily be on a wall behind a jacket or other garment and go completely unnoticed.
This unit uses cutting edge technology in terms of the security locking system and all hardware is included to make it easy to install and securely fasten your save in place. However, one concern that you should have is that the door is made of a thin piece of metal, meaning that it could be accessible by use of a welding torch or cutting saw.
Homak has a reputation for building quality products and one cannot deny that this is an exceptional one. However, it should of been built with a little bit more durable metal and the locking system needs to be a bit more secure. This is a perfect option if you are simply looking to keep your kids from accessing your firearms or other valuables, but don’t expect it to do a premium job for you should you have concerns about people breaking into your house who know where your safe is located.
#6 SONGMICS Jewelry Cabinet UJJC93W – Best Wall Safe for Jewelry
Maybe a wall safe is not exactly what you are looking for. Instead, what you may be desiring is a jewelry cabinet that can be locked against your wall, and this may be exactly what you are looking for. This is a chic designed large storage capacity jewelry cabinet that can be mounted to any wall or door and locked in place to protect your valuables.
- While not a traditional wall safe as you would think, the fact remains that this is still a well-designed system that provides you many of the protections that you would get with a standard wall safe. Especially in the fact that you are able to lock your valuables in place, while still being able to organize them well to keep yourself better organized.
There are 32 hooks that are included for you to be able to attach bracelets, chains, and necklaces, 90 different holes for earrings, and 60 different compartments where you can store such things as rings and ear studs. Plus, there is an additional period of space that enables you to be able to store such things as scarves and ties.
What is valuable about this particular cabinet is that most would not believe it to be an area where valuables would be stored. If fastened to a door or wall, most would confuse it with a simple makeup or accessory cabinet. This allows you to hide things in plain sight, so to speak where you are able to securely place your items in the cabinet and most would ignore it, not believing it was a location where items of value would be stored.
Included inside is an LED light that turns on when you open the door. This makes it easier for you to be able to locate valuable items, even in the dark. A locking key system is used to secure the cabinet.
If you are a person with a lot of jewelry and accessories that you like to use, this is a great way to organize yourself and gain a high level of security. The design makes it easy for you to be able to access your items as you can easily attach this to a wall or door. SONGMICS Jewelry Cabinet is truly a fantastic way to organize your jewelry, no matter how old you are.
#7 Viking VS-52BLX Hidden Wall Safe – Best Biometric Wall Safe
If you are looking for a great biometric safe that enables you to be able to store your valuable securely, then here is a great option for you. The optical fingerprint reader gives you the ability to securely lock your items in place, and enable access only through the use of your fingerprint. Four AA batteries help to keep the optical reader running and two additional AA batteries are needed for the LED light.
- This safe is built of heavy duty construction, providing you with a well-designed safe that makes it incredibly difficult for people to gain access to your safe. The biometric system is able to record 32 different fingerprint imprints, meaning that you can give multiple access to the safe, making it ideal for home or office, especially for business. A location where several different people need access to the safe, the ability to record multiple fingerprint imprints makes it so that those who need access gain it.
You can also add a pin code if you so choose. This gives you two different ways to access the safe beyond fingerprints. What an ideal situation for your business.
The safe is designed to be pry resistant. There are 220 mm steel locking bars that hold the door in place making it incredibly difficult to pull off. Plus, anyone attempting to gain unauthorized access to the keycode, you can turn on the sound which makes a beeping noise whenever the safe is opened. This will instantly let you know if someone has tried to get into your safe.
This is a larger sized safe, which ensures that you can store larger size weapons if need be, including as large as an AR-15. You love the look and design of the safe, as it gives you plenty of storage room and looks aesthetically pleasing. Plus, it easily fits into your wall allowing you to easily conceal it.
For as large of a safe as it is it is amazing that this only weighs 38 pounds. It is made of heavy duty steel and provides all of the hardware needed to easily install it securely into your will.
#8 Mesa Safe Adjustable Wall Safe – Best Wall Safe for High Security
If optimal security is your major concern, then this is the safer you. It is larger in size and significantly heavier than most other options, up to 12 pounds more than you would find with some other models. However, that extra weight is the trade-off for having a more durable and secure safe that is virtually impenetrable to a would-be burglar.
- The safe is easy to install, and comes with security as its major design feature. There is a battery-operated electronic keypad that allows you to create your own code. Plus, a beeping sound is made to notify you whenever the safe is accessed or the power of the batteries is running low. This allows you to know in an instant someone is entering your safe or if it is time to get new batteries so that you can keep your mom optimal security in place.
The safe comes in various lighter shades, including white and cream, making it easy to store inside the wall of your home without it clashing anyway. Plus, it is designed so that it easily remains flush with the wall, allowing you to easily hide it behind a picture, mirror, or other hanging object. The electronic keypad includes an LED light that makes it easier to see the display in the dark.
The safe is built with a heavy duty construction. The frame is made of solid steel and the door is reinforced to ensure that no one is able to break it open. Plus, this is a drill proof door, meaning no one is going to figure out a way to drill their way into your valuables.
Included inside the safe are two built-in shelves. The shelves allow you to adjust them as needed or to remove them completely. You would easily be able to store most smaller sized firearms, including handguns, as well as media, passports, and other valuable items.
All hardware is included for you to be able to mount your safe on your own. It is a heavy safe, so be aware of that, but all of the pre-drilled holes are in place to make your installation process a whole lot simpler. This is the perfect safe for either home or business, and even an inexperienced do-it-yourself person should have no trouble mounting this unit.
#9 Protex Fingerprint Wall Safe FW 1814Z – Easiest to Install Wall Safe
If you are looking for a wall safe that is easy to install and gives you a great deal of protection, this is one you are likely going to love. This safe is not only designed for optimal concealment, but is easy to install and provides a great security feature by using your fingerprint to access the safe.
- The beauty of this safe starts with its design. It has been built with the best materials available on the market to not only ensure that you get an outstanding quality safe to protect your items, but so that is also easy to conceal anywhere in your home. The thin edges of this safe make it nearly impossible for anyone to see where it is located, whether you have it behind a mirror, a painting or another hanging object.
This safe is made for you to easily be able to count it anywhere inside your home. It requires very little effort, meaning that even a less seasoned do-it-yourselfer can still be able to put this safe in place. Because it comes in both white and cream color, it easily blends into most walls that you would have in your home.
There are no hinges located on the outside of the safe, making sure you are getting the greatest amount of protection available. In fact, this safe was specifically designed to ensure that there are virtually no weaknesses that a would-be burglar could use to access your safe, and it is built to withstand a heavy amount of impact.
The fingerprint locking system is a nice feature to this safe. Simply by using your fingerprint from the finger of choice, you are able to instantly unlock the two action bolts in a matter of a couple of seconds, giving you quick access to your safe should you need to do so in an emergency. Plus, the company offers you the ability to replace the biometric locking system with an electronic lock if you so choose. Four AA batteries are used to operate the system, but should they die there is a backup key available.
There are two built-in shelves included, allowing you to organize your safe as needed. The shelves are not adjustable and you cannot remove them but are spaced apart to give you the greatest amount of space to be able to store your items.
#10 Paragon 7750 Electronic Wall Safe – Best Value Wall Safe
This safe is built with a great design that is not only functional but static as well. This makes it the perfect option for either your home or office, and you will love the fact that it’s price is a lot more affordable, yet you don’t lose anything in quality.
- The safe starts with two different ways to access and unlock the unit. There is a keypad locking system, which is one of the easiest that you will find. Not only is it easy to set, but easy to use once you have programmed your code. Plus, two keys are included should you lose track of your code, or the batteries die within locking system.
When locked two bolts hold the safe door securely in place, making it virtually impossible for the safe to be opened without use of a key or the code. The mounting system helps to lock the unit in place, and you receive all of the hardware necessary, including pre-drilled holes, to make the installation process and easy one.
A powder coated exterior prevents the safe from getting rusted, and all hinges are built internally, resisting the ability for a person to be able to rip open the door even using heavy machinery. The frame is 1 inch thick all the way around, meaning that is impact resistant as well.
An LED display lights the electronic keypad making it easier to read. Plus, the safe is built so that a buzzer will automatically sound during evening or night time hours letting you know if someone is attempting to access your safe. Plus, it will also buzz should the batteries be near dead.
Included in the safe are two shelves. The shelves cannot be removed or adjusted, but this is of limited concern because of the size of the safe. You will find that you can store multiple firearms and other valuables here and that the powder coating ensures that those items will be safe and undamaged inside your unit. This is the perfect safe for someone who needs to store larger sized items while keeping them safe and secure.
|#1 V-Line Closet Vault II|
|#2 V-Line QV Locking Storage|
|#3 Protex WES2113-DF|
|#4 Gardall WS1314-T-EK|
|#5 Homak WS00018002|
|#6 SONGMICS UJJC93W|
|#7 Viking VS-52BLX|
|#8 Mesa Safe|
|#9 Protex FW-1814Z|
|#10 Paragon 7750|
Top Wall Safe FAQs
There are common questions that many have in purchasing a wall safe, and here are some that should help you to answer concerns you have. Even though this is not something that we touched on a lot during the reviews, most wall mounting safes are impact resistant. The reason why the design is great for impact is all about the wider edges. So even though the edges may bend and even break, the box that we store our valuables in will resist the impact. Depending on the material on the inside, you will be able to determine of the items on the inside are capable of resisting a fall. It is really dependent upon where you want to place the safe. There are advantages to both, but what makes a wall safe better than a floor safe is that there are a significantly larger number of areas where you are able to install the safe. You really only can install a floor safe in the lowest level of your home, while a wall safe can be in a number of locations. This is one of the common misconceptions people have about the wall mounted safe. Even though it might perfectly fit on the floor, the added mounting hardware has not been designed to withstand some of the equipment that can be used to pull the safe out of the ground. By modifying the safe, you will be able to make it strong enough for the ground, but this may be an expensive project and I would rather recommend looking at a designed floor safe to ensure security. The wall mounting safes are quite smaller and the manufacturers will only need to ensure that the safe is protected from the front and that someone cannot break it out of the wall. This will save the manufacturers a few dollars and in return, you will also save a few bucks with these affordable safes. You can buy a safe and a number of locations, but more people are turning to the Internet as your choice. If you find a good product on Amazon or similar location, most of these you can install on your own, making it logical to buy there. There are two things that you need to consider. The first is that you have the proper room to install the safe and the second is that the location allows you to securely fasten the safe in place. This is a great question. The best answer that can be given is to choose a place where there is the least amount of traffic in that area. The fewer people that have access to be able to see your safe makes it less likely that anyone will know it’s there. Some people like to get clever and install their safe in the living room behind a painting. They think if no one will see it then they have hidden it well. That may be true, but you are also opening the opportunity for more people to discover that you have it safe. Choose a spot where less people can stumble upon it. The primary tools you will need to install a safe is a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, and drill. You may find that some brands provide you with all the tools you will need to install your safe, but the instructions on how to install the safe will inform you what you need. Anything you think is valuable is what you should keep in your safe. This can be anything from handguns, jewelry, money, passports, birth certificates, or other valuable items. Many people store their insurance information. It is really up to you what you feel is necessary to protect. This is a great question. If you are using a safe that is accessed through lock and key, then you want to place the key in a location where you know where it’s at and that is easily accessible. Some leave it in a drawer, others on a keychain. If you are using a safe that has a different primary locking system, like a keypad, but a key is included as a safety guard, then that key should be stored in a location where only you and one other person will know where it’s at. This can be in a lockbox, at a relative’s home, or in your desperate workplace that only you would have access to. The truth is that it really depends upon what you are looking for. The best wall safe is one that allows you to be able to securely store your items, provide the protections you are looking for and makes it easy for you to access them when you need to get into your safe. If you are a person with large rifles, you need a different kind of safe than someone who has handguns or jewelry they need to store. Whether you need something that’s fire retardant or provides a certain kind of locking system. All of these are kinds of things to consider when making your choice.
Are wall mounting safes impact resistant?
Is a wall safe better than a floor safe?
Can wall safes be mounted in the floor?
Why are wall mounting safes cheaper than ordinary safes?
Where can I buy a wall safe?
What kind of wall should I choose to mount a wall safe?
Where should I mount a wall safe to make it hidden?
What tools do I need to install a wall safe?
What items should I keep in a wall safe?
Where should I put the keys of my wall safe?
What is the best wall safe?
Even though this is not something that we touched on a lot during the reviews, most wall mounting safes are impact resistant. The reason why the design is great for impact is all about the wider edges. So even though the edges may bend and even break, the box that we store our valuables in will resist the impact. Depending on the material on the inside, you will be able to determine of the items on the inside are capable of resisting a fall.
It is really dependent upon where you want to place the safe. There are advantages to both, but what makes a wall safe better than a floor safe is that there are a significantly larger number of areas where you are able to install the safe. You really only can install a floor safe in the lowest level of your home, while a wall safe can be in a number of locations.
This is one of the common misconceptions people have about the wall mounted safe. Even though it might perfectly fit on the floor, the added mounting hardware has not been designed to withstand some of the equipment that can be used to pull the safe out of the ground. By modifying the safe, you will be able to make it strong enough for the ground, but this may be an expensive project and I would rather recommend looking at a designed floor safe to ensure security.
The wall mounting safes are quite smaller and the manufacturers will only need to ensure that the safe is protected from the front and that someone cannot break it out of the wall. This will save the manufacturers a few dollars and in return, you will also save a few bucks with these affordable safes.
You can buy a safe and a number of locations, but more people are turning to the Internet as your choice. If you find a good product on Amazon or similar location, most of these you can install on your own, making it logical to buy there.
There are two things that you need to consider. The first is that you have the proper room to install the safe and the second is that the location allows you to securely fasten the safe in place.
This is a great question. The best answer that can be given is to choose a place where there is the least amount of traffic in that area. The fewer people that have access to be able to see your safe makes it less likely that anyone will know it’s there. Some people like to get clever and install their safe in the living room behind a painting. They think if no one will see it then they have hidden it well. That may be true, but you are also opening the opportunity for more people to discover that you have it safe. Choose a spot where less people can stumble upon it.
The primary tools you will need to install a safe is a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, and drill. You may find that some brands provide you with all the tools you will need to install your safe, but the instructions on how to install the safe will inform you what you need.
Anything you think is valuable is what you should keep in your safe. This can be anything from handguns, jewelry, money, passports, birth certificates, or other valuable items. Many people store their insurance information. It is really up to you what you feel is necessary to protect.
This is a great question. If you are using a safe that is accessed through lock and key, then you want to place the key in a location where you know where it’s at and that is easily accessible. Some leave it in a drawer, others on a keychain. If you are using a safe that has a different primary locking system, like a keypad, but a key is included as a safety guard, then that key should be stored in a location where only you and one other person will know where it’s at. This can be in a lockbox, at a relative’s home, or in your desperate workplace that only you would have access to.
The truth is that it really depends upon what you are looking for. The best wall safe is one that allows you to be able to securely store your items, provide the protections you are looking for and makes it easy for you to access them when you need to get into your safe. If you are a person with large rifles, you need a different kind of safe than someone who has handguns or jewelry they need to store. Whether you need something that’s fire retardant or provides a certain kind of locking system. All of these are kinds of things to consider when making your choice.